|Unity St. Mary's Campus
The Unity St. Mary’s Campus is a unique health care and human services facility serving many needs of residents in the City of Rochester and neighboring communities. It is a hub for several programs and services, including:
- Unity Family Medicine and Unity Dental Group, which provide primary medical care and full-service dentistry
- A round-the-clock urgent care center which treats 18,000 patients annually for minor emergencies such as cuts, strains, fevers and flu, and also provides emergency psychiatric services.
- Unity’s Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit aids patients recovering from a debilitating injury or illness. It is the only unit of its kind in this region that cares for children.
- Unity at Home, Unity's Licensed Home Health Aide Program, offers private-duty home health aide services to lend a caring hand in the comfort, convenience, and security of an individual's home available 24/7.
- Emergency and psychiatric mental health services.
- A dialysis center that performs over 11,000 treatments annually for those with kidney disease
- Health Care for the Homeless provides medical and dental care, nutrition services, health screenings, and outreach services
- The Children’s Clothes Closet, operated by Unity’s volunteers, offers nearly new clothing free of charge to needy children and their families.
- Community programs, such as Sector 4 Community Development Corporation and Monroe County’s Women, Infant and Children Program are based here.
- Unity Living Center, a 120-bed skilled nursing facility
- Moore Park Apartments, an affordable 33-unit housing complex for individuals over 55
- Park Place South West Adult Day Care a day program for seniors that offers cultural and social activities
Founded in 1857, St. Mary’s was the first hospital established in Rochester. In 1997, St. Mary’s merged with Park Ridge Hospital (now Unity Hospital) to form Unity Health System. In 2007, Unity Health System celebrated the 150th anniversary of the founding of St. Mary’s Hospital.